Friday, August 15, 2008

lo siento...

so it seems I have been somewhat of a slacker on the communication front - so sorry! things have been pretty crazy busy up here since I got back but that's no excuse, so here's the deal for all that are interested: we are closing down camp on the 18th (in 2 days) and then I will be in Anchorage for a couple days doing some super fun office work. I am flying back home to good old SLC on the 21st sometime in the morning, don't have those details yet. I hope no one is TOO mad at me and I also hope you are all ready for some serious summer fun cause I need to make up for my lost summer here in the frozen north. I miss and love you all and I will see you soon! oh ya, these are some pics from the last couple weeks that haven't made it up here yet - just more mountains and helicopters...and wax snowmen:)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, you are the greatest! We are looking forward to seeing you and even are planning a party for Sunday night the 24th to celebrate so don't make other plans! (Also, we are celebrating Jessica's and Charlie's b-days) Love the snowmen!
Love, Mom

ting19 said...

I have no plans but to hang with the fam - and don't think you can weasel your way out of being celebrated too:)

brooke and forrest said...

lindsay tingey...WHAT are you doing? In alaska?

Dave Chisholm said...

nice use of spanish. mrs. burns would be proud.
have fun in my homeland.