Friday, July 18, 2008

the compound

so...I have been stuck in camp for the last 3 days cause I injured my back and can't really walk so good. because of that, I don't have anything cool and new to post so here is a tour of our little compound as requested by jessica...
from the left: the shower/wash room (yes we have hot showers and washing machines - spoiled, I know), the office, the kitchen, the shop. oh and don't worry - there is an electric bear fence surrounding the whole place. I tested it out and yes, it works.

inside the kitchen, it's pretty cozy in there when all 9 of us are eating. that's gary, the cook.

here's our little office - I try to avoid this place cause I usually manage to mess something up every time I step foot inside.

geology row - all our little houses, aren't they cute?
last but not least...the disgusting but sadly necessary outhouses. hooray for camp life!

1 comment:

baucomfamily said...

I hope your back is feeling better soon. You are too young to have a Papa Mac back. Thanks for the tour! It is great to get even a little idea of all the great things you are doing.
XXOO GET BETTER
TL